Change and Cancellation Policies:
- Camping: A $100.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation up to 30 days before your Reservation/Arrival Date
- Cancellations and changes can be made via our contact page
This $100.00 cancellation fee will be deducted from the amount of the refund given to the customer.
Late cancellations are those cancelled after 12:00 midnight (Pacific Time) thirty (30) days before arrival.
- Individual RV Campsites: If an individual cancels a reservation (4-night stay) 30 days before or on the day of arrival they will be charged the full camping fee.
Reserved campsites will be held until 2 pm on the Saturday following your scheduled arrival.
No-shows, early departures, or cancellations after the scheduled arrival date are not entitled to a refund.
Camping: If a customer does not arrive at the campground by Saturday after the scheduled arrival, and does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, he or she will be assessed a full fee and forfeit the any payments made.
Refunds must be requested no later than 14 days after your scheduled departure date.
- Reservation Fee: Reservation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for bankcard payments will be issued as a credit to the original bankcard. Please note the charge on your bankcard statement will read "Village 29".
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: In the event of an emergency closure, Village 29 will attempt to notify users and offer alternate sites (as appropriate). If this is not possible, reservations will be cancelled and all fees paid will be refunded.
Changes to the Policies and Procedures: Village 29 reserves the right, when necessary, to modify reservation policies.
Village 29 RV Campground
Address: 46200 Harrison PI, Coachella, CA
Hours: Open today • Open 24 hours